We have new opportunities that become available every week. If you don’t see a role that matches your interested, complete the contact form and our team will schedule time to connect with you directly.
To become a member of the Black & Veatch Knowledge Network, LLC, you must be able to meet these requirements before applying:
- To become part of the Black & Veatch Knowledge Network, LLC you will need to complete a company selected, background check which will be at your expense. The estimated cost begins at $99.
- As an Independent Contractor, you will be issued a 1099 tax form; you will not be a W-2 employee.
- You will need to have proof of insurance coverage or be able to secure it quickly once a task order is assigned to you. The required insurance coverage includes:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy
- Automobile Liability Policy
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance & Employer’s Liability Insurance
Note: The proof of insurance will not be required until there is a task order issued to you. If you are not currently assigned to an active task order, you will not be required to hold the above-listed insurance coverage. However, you will not be offered a task order until proof of insurance is presented.
Ready to Join Our Network?
See a Role That Might Be a Fit? Express Your Interest.I'M INTERESTED
We don’t currently have roles available, but are still reviewing candidates for membership.