Black & Veatch Knowledge Network
- Operational technology (“OT”) and gas SCADA capabilities—current and emerging
- Knowledge of AVEVA with OASyS 7.5
- Experienced with Columbia software application.
- Understanding of ABB, Siemens and OSI T&D real time SCADA systems
- Ten years of gas transmission OT/ SCADA experience
- Experience with gas DOT/PHMSA compliance requirements for field operations and control room
- Understanding of cybersecurity protection
- Experience with implementation of gas SCADA systems including energy market calculations
Scope of Role:
- Ability to produce a gas SCADA system and hardware assessment
- Review current SCADA processes, procedures and hardware.
- Gap analysis in functionality, stability and scalability to prepare for future business needs.
- Understand impact of cybersecurity on processes and procedures
- Understanding and impact of regulatory and compliance in the southwest United States
- Experience developing management recommendations
Length and Location of Assignment:
- Southwestern region – US
- 6-month assignment
- Greater than 75% travel
- Rate is hourly + expenses