Website Black & Veatch Knowledge Network
We are seeking individuals with the skills, knowledge and experience in the implementation and operation of Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations initiatives. These individuals shall have/be the following:
- A highly motivated, results-oriented project manager with an electrical/electronic background related to electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) and installations. A strategic thinker with strong organizational and project management skills to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Build RFP for EV charging construction initiatives, evaluate responses to RFPs, and facilitate and vendor demonstrations/presentations.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure that procedures are working to achieve project goals and to support efficient processes. Understanding of the engineering regulatory, planning, and procurement process for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Familiarity with the design one-line diagrams of existing and proposed equipment to be installed and calculations of loads and conductors to be compliant with local jurisdictions and National Electrical Code.
- Knowledgeable of state and local EV-related policies and legislation, EV and EVSE industry practices and networks, and applying for EVSE related rebates, grants, and credits.
- Knowledge of program management, construction, project controls, planning, fiscal management, estimating.
- Manage relationships with charging vendors, subcontractors, and other third parties to ensure holistic view EV Charging Installers of America requirements and customer needs.
- 5+ years of experience managing or supporting EV installation projects
- Experience working in a remote (home-based) environment or a highly independent environment
- Knowledgeable of building energy efficiency programs, especially EV and battery storage
- Ability to manage installation/construction of EV charging sites from start to finish. Manage budgets and organize schedules with regards to multiple parties working towards a common goal. Leading build outs for sustainable infrastructure in the United States a plus.
Education and Skills Requirements
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio)
- Knowledge of Utilities
- Knowledge of EV Charging Technologies
- Willingness to travel
- Duration: 4 months
- Industry: Energy, Utilities, or EV Charging
- Location: East Coast
- Travel Requirements: 50% travel, on-site at client
- Compensation: Hourly rate + expenses
To apply for this job please visit bv.avature.net.