Black & Veatch Knowledge Network
This contract position is responsible for the development, design and implementation of Customer/1 solution including the analysis and initial preparation of deliverables to contribute to the completion of an engagement. Works with limited to moderate supervision and/or may lead a small effort or project team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop modules in Customer/1 application
- Develop technical and detail designs
- Develop test plan
- Implement Customer/1 code
- Execute product test and integration tests
- Communicate status with functional counterparts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field
- Four years of technical experience with Customer/1 application
- Four years of consulting/delivery experience
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Master’s degree
- Knowledge of a complete engagement lifecycle.
- Advanced technical or industry knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge in one or more aspects of consulting processes.
- Human relations skills including collaboration and team functions.
- Ability to understand team functions and lead operation in an engagement environment.