The Black & Veatch Knowledge Network (BVKN) was developed to support individuals who prefer the independent, contract-based career path. As a member of BVKN you have the ability to express interest in opportunities that best align to your specialized interest and fit your schedule. No matter where you are in your career, BVKN could be the right fit.
“We have opportunities available now.”
Our Current Roles Provide Support for Projects Like:
- Improving asset,organizational and financial performance.
- Securing critical infrastructure against physical and cyber threats.
- Planning and implementing distribution modernization programs.
- Improving customer engagement and customer operations.
- Effectively planning infrastructure and fuel-supply portfolios.
- Developing and justifying fair and balanced rate structures.
Expand Your Career Options.
JOIN BVKN Today Explore Featured Opportunities
Is Your Career Looking for More Flexibility?
As a member of the BVKN, you may be assigned to and accept opportunities that best align with your skills and interests. Assignments vary in length, travel requirements and scheduled tasks. Members often have unique skills or professional experiences, such as the following examples:
- Expert testimony
- Specialized market planning expertise
- Facility operations
- Asset site visit assessment
- Technology implementation
- Business development
- Proposal and technical writing
How Can You Become a BVKN Member?
You may apply for BVKN membership by completing our online profile form. Once you submit your completed profile, the pre-approval request process will initiate. You may also be contacted directly if we feel your skills are a match for a current opportunity. Learn more about how the BVKN can support your career development goals by reviewing our program guide and additional resources:
Question? Email us