Could BVKN Be the Right Choice for You?
There are many opportunities for you to expand your career experience when you join the BVKN network. If you can meet the membership requirements below, complete the form and upload your resume today for consideration.
To become a member of the Black & Veatch Knowledge Network, LLC, you must be able to meeting these requirements before applying:
- To become part of the Black & Veatch Knowledge Network, LLC you will need to complete a company selected, background check which will be at your expense. The estimated cost begins at $99.
- As an Independent Contractor, you will be issued a 1099 tax form; you will not be a W-2 employee.
- You will need to have proof of insurance coverage or be able to secure it quickly once a task order is assigned to you. The required insurance coverage includes:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy
- Automobile Liability Policy
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance & Employer’s Liability Insurance
Note: The proof of insurance will not be required until there is a task order issued to you. If you are not currently assigned to an active task order, you will not be required to hold the above-listed insurance coverage. However, you will not be offered a task order until proof of insurance is presented.